Monday, September 5, 2011

Last Day of Summer

Let me just say, I am so ready for fall. I can't wait to light my candles that smell like I walked into a country themed interior decorating store. I can't wait to cook butternut squash soup, pumpkin chai cheesecake, and pot roast (not at the same time of course). There all these super cute clothes in my closet that are dying to come out and enjoy the great weather.

This year I want to make baked goods and take them to people that least expect it. This year I want to find a new and AMAZING recipe to add to my thanksgiving cuisine. This year I am going to have a super cute Halloween costume. This year I want to have a really good Holiday Season.

Despite everything that seems to try and stand in my way of being happy, I am going to choose to be greatful and try my hardest to make the best of everything.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment