Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gratitude

I can't even begin to describe how gratitude has helped me in my life. When I have expressed thanks to my God for what I have, no matter my circumstance, I have been humbled and filled with the Holy Spirit. This year I have so much to be greatful for... A marriage that is solid and loving, a husband that adores me, a family that loves me, a roof over my head, friends that bring me such joy (you know who you are), talents that enrich my life, a job that challenges me to be a better leader and person, great friends at work, and so much more!

I saw this video about "Gratitude" that I just had to share. I have been learning over the past few years that true, sincere, graitude can take away saddness, negativity, anger and bring you into a state of peace. This peace comes because we have acknowledged that even though our lives may be miserable and imperfect, God still blesses us. When we reflect on those blessings... things don't seem so bad anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I especially loved the gratitude video. Lisa, you are such an inspiration to me! Thanks for always being such a great example!

    ReplyDelete