Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feelings of Forever

 As Valentines Day is very soon approaching I can't help but rekindle the cheesey romantic love I feel for Curtis. Since he is out of town this Valentines Day this year (my first one alone!!) I have decided to celebrate it in my own way. I will eat chocolate, watch chic flics all day long, and make a care package for Curtis (he is in UT, and will be there for a little while). To kick this time off I am going to post some cheesy songs and clips from movies that remind me of Curtis and I.

First one....

This is from the play Saturday's Warrior, and LDS flick. I feel like this is what Curtis and I said to eachother before we came here.  With Curtis, feelings are forever, ever since I met him there was a familiarity that felt like we have been best friends a lot longer then just the almost 7 years we have known each other.



This next Clip is a Scene from the movie "The Young Victoria" (This movie describes our marriage to a "T" and protrays the strong love that exists between us. When I watch this movie I am reminded of the strong bond we have that will last FOREVER, and I am not being cheesey, I mean it from the bottom of my heart) Right before this scene Prince Albert had just taken a bullet for Victoria while they were riding in a carriage. Just before the carriage ride they were arguing about her status as queen and Alberts role in all of it. What is amazing is the love you see in this scene.



Next Clip, The little Mermiad. I have ALWAYS thought Curt and I look just like Ariel and Eric. I just love this movie. There is just a sweet innocent love between the two. Our first kiss went a lot like this... well... it was not in a pretty logoon or anything. It was on temple square conference weekend in April 2006. It took a long for it to happen no matter how much I bat my eyes. It almost felt like if the birds around us could talk they would say "Kiss her already!" It was a beautiful day.

When and Curtis and I first "met" it was much like this song.... "A Heart Full of love" from the broadway musical a Les Miserables. We had been friends, but we call the night we first met as SINGLE young adults, (every time we were around eachother before then we were dating some one else) We realized that we could be something wonderful. There was no fear between us, it as if some higher power was ready for us to come together.


Our wedding song

Love This



Have you ever been in love?


I hope every one has a lovely Valentines day! And Curtis, I am going to miss you like crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment