Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update part 2

The other entry was getting too long...

Wow... that was a long winded rant, but some other news that is going on.... I have a new calling at Church. I am the Young Womens 1st counselor. I thought it was interesting that the Lord wanted me here when we are getting ready to move states. But I know that I am needed whether I am there for a short time or not. I was in a Young Womens calling last year and was released almost a year into it to be a Gospel Doctrince teacher. It was difficult for me to accept the realease because I felt I was not doing good enough. And I really wasn't. I could have done more so many times. However, I knew the Lord made the right decision. I was able to focus more on my own spiritual strength and my marriage.
I love the women I am serving with and I believe that we all have something very much in common that will truley help us in our callings. I love serving the Young Women and teaching them about their strength as daughters of God and the potential their Heavenly Fathers see in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment