Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Family Pics

 
On Sunday, December 11, 2011 we took a drive to Cedar Crest New Mexico and FINALLY had our pictures taken. I have been  putting off getting our pictures taken for quite some time. the reason being.... well, they are not good reasons, but it is because I am self concious of my appearance and because Its still just Curtis and Myself, no little ones. We had a five year plan and by this time baby #2 was supposed to be on the way. For the longest time I could not come to terms with the fact that it would be a while before our family would increase its size. However, God is loving and has showed me in many ways how I can still enjoy my life to its fullest with my husband, even without children. I hope you see that these pictures are proof of that. I don't know what I would do with out Curtis! I love him so much and I am so greatful for all these years of getting to know him and becoming the best of friends.All my life my biggest fear has always been that my children would wonder how much their parents loved eachother. Now, I have no fears at all. I have married the best man who is the best friend I can not live without.




























I am still sooooo into him!






My dance partner.


Curtis loves this picture because this is not staged, we are just enjoying our nice cold stroll through the snow talking about whatever.



Curtis is soooo Cute!

My biggest fan of everything I do.
Yes, true love.


My Protector.


My Friend.


My Support.


My snuggle buddy.




My Love.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics! The last professional photos Matt and I had done were at our wedding LOL! It's on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete