Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Bucket List





I have never really pondered on the things I must do before I die. Maybe its because I try to be as happy as I can with my life so I can avoid all the "shoulda woulda coulda's". However, I do know there are some things I need to do and would love to do before I die.  So, here we go...


  1. Of course, have kids. I don't care how many or if I gave birth to them or not. I need to be a mom.
  2. Build my own home in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a beautiful landscape.
  3. Visit the Eastern half of the US.
  4. Take a trip to another country (except Canada and Mexico)
  5. Write a Book.
  6. Grow a vegetable garden without killing it.
  7. Have ZERO debt.
  8. Replace all my teeth with implants so I don't have to get 2-4 fillings a year.
  9. Become a photographer.
  10. Sing in public again.
  11. Teach my kids to play the piano and sing.
  12. Dance competivley with my husband.
  13. Organize Family Reunions with me and my brothers families.
  14. Sew a Quilt.
  15. Read the Bible from cover to cover.
  16. Dye my hair blonde once just to try it out.
  17. Run my own bakery and Cafe called "The Bread and Breakfast"
  18. Become a master at making bread.
  19. Run a marathon.
  20. Have a real Christmas Tree.
  21. Pull off a suprise brithday party.
  22. ugh. Sky Dive.
  23. Hike to the top of 10 mountains.
  24. Go Hunting.
  25. Go to a drive in movie theater.





1 comment:

  1. Wow . . . I'm starting to think that you and I are the same person and that when one of us goes to sleep, the other one wakes up and lives a second life LOL!

    Seriously, I've got a bunch of these on my bucket list too. If you want, I think we can both knock off the marathon though if you want. There's a 5K marathon for MADD in April in Albuquerque that I want to do. It would be fun to have a partner to train/walk with.

    ReplyDelete