Friday, October 21, 2011

A Womans Prayer



So I think I have wanted a child since the day of my wedding (Which was 4 1/2 years ago), but never have I wanted to be a mother more than I do now. We are TTC and I pray every day God will bless us with a child...


My Prayer...


Lord, I am not a perfect wife but I love my husband the best ways I know how, I don't have the cleanest house but I know how to make a house a home. Im not that good at keeping a budget but I do know how to get the most for my money. I am not a master of the scriptures but I have a strong testimony that what I have read is the truth. I know sometimes I may not be the best friend or sister, but I love my family and friends deeply, even though I may not show it sometimes.


I have seen you bless all of my best friends, old roommates, cousins, in laws, co-workers, church members with one, two, even three babies. I do my best to not envy them and be happy for them. I have seen women who hate children, who don't want children, who are not ready to have children get pregnant. Every time I see this happen I have to face the hurt that its not my time.


Lord, please know that I am different then I was 4 1/2 years ago, I am more patient now, I am learning how to be a better wife, and most days I understand that there is a purpose as to why I have not been given the opportunity to be a mother.


Lord, I feel selfish asking for blessings... so Lord, when it is MY time, can you let me know in such a way where there would be no room for doubt? And my dear Heavenly Father, if is so be that it is still not my time.... can you bless me with peace? Comfort me? And give me the strength to keep on moving?


I am indeed, forever grateful for your Love for me. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for a sweet husband who cherishes and adores me. Thank you a job that makes me happy and gives me purpose. Thank you for a family that loves and forgives me.


I love thee.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment